FFtK Tutorial (Urey-Bradley angles error).

From: Dipak Balasaheb Sanap (dipakbs_at_udel.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2018 - 14:20:59 CDT

Hi all, I am a new user of NAMD and trying to learn fftk tool. I am just
doing the tutorial to parameterize ethanol from scratch. Everything works
out till charge optimization but I get the following error in Opt. Bonded
tab.

------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: ERROR: Can't use cosAngles with Urey-Bradley angles

Charm++ fatal error:
FATAL ERROR: ERROR: Can't use cosAngles with Urey-Bradley angles

I also tried using all the default examples files provided in the tutorial
and still get the same error. Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
Dipak B. Sanap
Phd Student.
University of Delaware.