Re: E-field to Voltage - Reg

From: Bassam Haddad (bhaddad_at_pdx.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2018 - 14:57:54 CDT

Hi Mani,

I wrote this python script that tells you what value you should put in the
efield column (my code assumes you are placing the vector along the z-axis,
which would be normal to a typical membrane simulation). Furthermore it
will approximate the amount of time it would take to simulate the
permeation of n ions, and conversely how many ion permeation events you can
expect to see t time. These back of the envelope conversions come from a
2004 review by Benoit Roux (Roux, B., Allen, T., Bernèche, S., & Im, W--00000000000097f4c7057780b02a--
--00000000000097f4ca057780b02c--