Bad structure after converting the coarse grained last frame to all-atom

From: Rabeta Yeasmin (rabetayeasmin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2018 - 11:50:49 CDT

Dear NAMD users,

I have run some coarse-grained simulation of a protein-lipid system in NAMD
using residue-based coarse-grained simulation. After running 500ns, I have
converted back the last structure of coarse-grained simulation to the
all-atom system. But the structure has a lot of stretching. And during the
minimization of the converted structure, it showed a lot f warning like-
Warning: Tuple 540098 with atoms 20552(159) 20548(159) missing patch 129

I have tried another way to overcome this kind of problem. I have minimized
the last structure of coarse-grained simulation before converting it to the
all-atom system. But that did not work too. Can you please suggest me what
can cause this kind of problem?
Thanks.

Rabeta Yeasmin