RE: Multiple Colvars

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2018 - 16:59:23 CDT

I've had several hundred colvars in a configuration before, so in principle what you are doing ought to work, with the caveat that your colvar file needs to be parseable. I vaguely recall seeing this once when I didn't close a component definition, and the parser ran itself out of memory trying to find the end of the configuration file.

-Josh