Re: AMBER NetCDF file for Simulation

From: Aashish Bhatt (aashish.ph16221_at_inst.ac.in)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2018 - 02:02:31 CDT

Dear Brian Radak

>> *AMBER formats are rst7 and ncrst7 >> *
I know this format. When i upload the rst7 and ncrst7 in VMD toplogy or
structure is not correct.
When I upload rst7 and *.nc.rc *structure is perfect.

>>D*id you load the prmtop and restart files and then save as a pdb?* >>
I have load prmtop and restart file and then save PDB for coordinate(
*file.pdb).*

*>>When and how did you minimize the system?>>*
I have minimised the system. Giving the path for

*amber onprmtop file.prmtopcoordinate file.pdb*
I have used periodic cell boundary condition.

after minimisation system became unstable.

Regards

Aashish Bhatt