Re: NAMD+PLUMED

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2018 - 16:25:26 CDT

Hi, the use of GPUs is supported with either code, in that the GPU-enabled
version of NAMD can run with either Colvars, or PLUMED if you specifically
compile it with NAMD.

The error you saw was probably unrelated to the combination of Colvars,
metadynamics and GPU.

As for the performance, you need to give some specifics regarding, the type
of system and the type of collective variables, and the hardware you plan
on running on, to get useful advice.

Regards,
Giacomo

--