Re: dummyAtom in distance colvar in ABF calculations

From: Olya Kravchenko (ovkrav_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2018 - 12:37:20 CDT

Hi Giacomo,

I attempted to submit the job with dummy atom and oneSiteTotalForce options
and my job quits with the "Global exclusion count" error. I have also
submitted the same system for simple equilibration (i.e. no colvar and no
ABF) and it proceeds without errors, hence there is no problem with
geometry (i.e. no atoms overlapping etc.). Is it possible that dummy atom
creates such error and how can I remove this problem?

Olga