Re: distance filter during data analysis

From: Souvik Sinha (souvik.sinha893_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2018 - 00:53:43 CDT

 I think you can write a tcl script to extract frames of your interest as
separate pdb files using VMD (Tk Console interface). Or you can just do the
same to write only the frame numbers (fulfilling distance criteria) in a
index file (.ndx) and parse that file (.ndx) to the 'trjconv' module of
Gromacs to get a trajectory of your selected frames.

Regards,
Souvik

--
Souvik Sinha