Re: Martini CG parameter errors for lipids

From: Hyun (biophysics1_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2018 - 08:52:44 CDT

Thiago

I don't know how CHARMM-GUI generate the parameters of coarse-grained
atoms, but you can check and use the parameter of NH3 from the tutorial
files if they use the same definition for NH3.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/martini/
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/martini/rbcg-tutorial.pdf
(Appendix explainns NH3 in POPC)

Else, you can contact with CHAMM-GUI why you got an error.

Hyun