Re: Fwd: FEP protein-ligand tutorial 2017 unclear section

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2018 - 14:47:42 CDT

It seems that the contribution to /\G of restraining the ligand is
accounted for in the .namd files with both /Alchemy:Bound and
/Alchemy:Unbound, and therefore with ParseFEP. Am I wrong?

If I am wrong, is any script to extract /\G from the thermodynamic
integration runs, so as to "add" to the ParseFEP output? Doing that
manually, and necessarily repeatedly for long simulations is a punishment
that perhaps I don't deserve.

thanks
francesco