Re:

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2018 - 08:50:28 CDT

people have done classical MD simulations of heavy water and isotope
effects since more than a decade before i did my first steps in
simulating water, and *that* should already be considered ancient
history by now.

so this is not exactly a hot new topic anymore and thus not much of a
surprise, that web search results are not popping up straight on top.

on the other hand, because this is such a well established topic, a
reasonably detailed search of the published literature - which should
be at the beginning of *any* new research project - should have turned
up enough information to answer all the questions that were asked and
thus eliminated the need to post them here.

axel.