Re: SMD with colvar not working

From: Dhiraj Srivastava (dhirajks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2018 - 11:12:17 CDT

I did tried it. so in my ref selection, I used rest of the protein but
immediately after the start of the run the helix is getting pulled in a way
that does not looks right. what I think the problem is that I am defining
the centers as 0 but the distance between the entire helix (Calpha atoms)
and rest of the protein (or any other atom) can not be zero (and can not be
defined by one number). So is it not possible to apply the pulling force on
entire helix CA atoms and should I be picking only one atom of the helix?

Thanks
Dhiraj