Re: Steered MD simulation with pull and rotation

From: Dhiraj Srivastava (dhirajks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2018 - 09:24:36 CDT

Thanks Giacomo
                            I was trying to read and understand about it
but little bit confused about colvar and rotation force in namd. Which one
is better? Is there any manual/review article/book that can help me better
understand these things? I tried to search for it but can not find any
except the manuals available through namd which is not very good in
teaching basics.

Thanks
Dhiraj