Re: Fatty Acid Topology

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2018 - 09:01:48 CDT

NAMD will accept most force fields in CHARMM /Xplor and Amber format. You
can use psfgen to construct Xplor PSFs from topologies in CHARMM RTF format
(like the one you describe). More fully featured tools are available with
VMD, but you'd have to direct your question to that list.

Aside from that the code makes no comments on the quality or usefulness of
the force fields - you'll have to check the literature on that.

HTH,
BKR