Re:

From: Artur Hermano (artur.hermano_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2018 - 16:41:44 CDT

Hello Mr. Radak

I am sorry for the late response.

Actually I am more interested in calculating the statistical error of an ABF simulation like the authors describe on pages 11 and 12 of this paper: https://dx.doi.org/10.1021%2Fjp506633n

I aim at having error bars like the two graphs in page 12, but so far I haven't figured out how to obtain this data. I already have a converged curve for the binding free energy, but no error estimates.

Thank you so much for your considerations!

--
Artur Hermano
Mestrando em Biologia Computacional e Sistemas