Re: Thermodynamic integration output analysis

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2018 - 07:59:18 CST

Unfortunately, I really doubt that anyone is actively maintaining
namd2_ti.pl (I've never even seen an extant copy of the source that I can
recall).

As in previous discussions of TI on this list, I strongly recommend
examining the integrand for your specific case before trying any kind of
automated solution. There are a number of potentially significant sources
of error that can go completely unnoticed if you are not careful.

BKR