Re: UNABLE TO FIND ANGLE PARAMETERS FOR CT OS HO (ATOMS 23662 23661 23656)

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2018 - 14:29:26 CST

It's been a while since I looked at an AMBER topology (they have this in
RTF format now?) - but I recall that OS is an ester oxygen and thus should
never be bound to a hydrogen (HO). Maybe there is an incorrect atom-type or
bond somewhere in the RTF?

Keep in mind also that "patch" commands in psfgen generally do NOT result
in the correct atom connectivity. You should probably call "regenerate
angles dihedrals" before writing your PSF.

HTH,
BKR