periodic cell has become too small for original patch grid

From: Ashutosh Shandilya (scfbioiitd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2018 - 13:55:10 CST

Dear NAMD users

I came across a most common error but could not find solution online. I
have a system and I am trying to run TMD. After minimization, during
heating I am getting this error. I have tried to modify my input files
several times but still I get error after 3400 steps. I also tried to
restart this after different checkpoints but still this problem persists.
Could you suggest any modification in my input files to run this system
smoothly. I visualized the minimization trajectory, nothing looked abnormal
to me. Attached are my stepwise minimization and heating input files.
Kindly suggest.

Ash