Re: Calculate energy of a residue using NAMD energy

From: Onur Serçinoğlu (onursercin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2018 - 06:06:08 CST

Hi Monika,

*couldn't execute "": no such file or directory*

I'm not 100% sure, but could it be that namdenergy can't locate the namd2
executable? After all, the plugin utilizes namd2 exe to calculate the
energy of a given residue and you need to provide the path to the
executable if namd2 isn't in the executable search path of your system.

When calling namdenergy, try this:

namdenergy -all -sel $sel -par myparameterfile.inp -exe pathtothenamd2exe

Replace pathtothenamd2exe with the full path of namd2 exe in the remove
server.

Best,
Onur

>>> http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/att-7