Re: reconstructing pmf

From: Jeff Comer (jeffcomer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2017 - 09:20:57 CST

I just wanted to note that the error you're experiencing "differs
greatly from the value last read from the state file" can be due to
the restartFreq in the NAMD configuration file being different from
colvarsRestartFrequency in the Colvars configuration file. The
simulation then starts from a different frame from the last one in the
state file and the value of the colvar is likely to be different. If
this is the reason, one solution is simply to edit the .colvars.state
file and change the value of the colvar to the calculated value
(44.0519).

Jeff

Jeffrey Comer, PhD
Assistant Professor
Institute of Computational Comparative Medicine
Nanotechnology Innovation Center of Kansas State
Kansas State University
Office: P-213 Mosier Hall
Phone: 785-532-6311
Website: http://jeffcomer.us