Re: atom selection error

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2017 - 11:28:09 CST

Yes. You don't even need to be adventurous! Its in the VMD user guide. http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node90.html You will notice that backbone, for instance, needs atoms with the name C, N, CA, and O, which are appropriate for atomic models. In a martini system, this selection will get you nothing.
-Josh