Re: atom selection error

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2017 - 10:41:57 CST

This really isn't enough information to understand what the problem is. Can
you give sequential steps of *exactly *what you are doing? What files did
you load? Are you using the GUI or terminal commands? What is your
selection string and how are you communicating it to VMD?

If I had to guess, I would say you probably have a bad selection string. A
good way to test your selection would be to try making a representation for
just those atoms.

HTH,
BKR