Re: Constrain on DNA when using ABF for protein-DNA system

From: Vlad Cojocaru (vlad.cojocaru_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2017 - 08:28:43 CDT

On top of what Giacomo mentioned, another word of caution is that
depending on which groups you use to define the distanceInv, the order
parameter may not be compatible with hierarchical unbinding (in case you
may have hierarchical unbinding in your system) ... Even more, the
group definition may bias your unbinding trajectory ....

So, lots of caution is needed but playing with different order
parameters, their practical definitions and biasing schemes is needed I
guess to find a suitable combination for your system ....

--
Vlad Cojocaru, Ph.D., Project Group Leader
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology