Re: colvars: keepFreeEnergyFiles doesn't work in latest colvars version

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2017 - 12:32:26 CDT

Hello Hong, I am in the process of reorganizing how files are written,
which is needed since both NAMD and Colvars are now much more scripted than
they used to be. The files you refer to are still written using the same
convention at the end of the run, just not every restartFreq: sorry for the
omission. I'll restore the behavior so that the frequency will track
restartFreq again in the next update.

In the meantime, you can always write all Colvars output files by using the
command:

cv save [outputName]

at any point during the simulation. (You can change the prefix as well, of
course).

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin