Re: Concatenating log files

From: Roshan Shrestha (roshanpra_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2017 - 11:39:06 CDT

Thanks Josh, it worked. In hindsight, I should have tried with cat command
myself, but I thought concatenating the two log files would append the
header information as well. Also, Is there any way to extract the
individual informations like Pressure, Energy, Temperature etc from log
file so that I can save them in either .dat format or any other formats to
plot it in my favorite plotting tools.