Re: Simulating Protein/Membrane interface with pre-equiliibrated lipid bilayer

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2017 - 19:16:51 CDT

Seems reasonable to me. The whole point to the restraints is to keep anything interesting from happening while you aren't explicitly looking at it (or analyzing it). Since the only thing unrestrained in the system is going to be water and ions, which move around pretty quickly due to their small size, you probably only need to equilibrate for under a nanosecond.
-Josh