From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2017 - 11:05:58 CDT
Indeed, DCDfile seems to be getting special treatment. Please apply the
attached patch to the source, rebuild NAMD and see if it helps.
On 28 June 2017 at 16:59, Laura Joana <laurajoanalopes_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear users,
> I'm having an issue using the veldcdfile command. I need to change the
> veldcd file name after some MD steps and apparently this is not possible My
> error message is just:
> *FATAL ERROR: Setting parameter veldcdfile from script failed!*
> I tried to do the same with the dcdfile command and it works. So it seems
> that these two commands do not behave in the same manner. If someone can
> explain to me why and/or has a solution for my problem I'll be happy !
> I got this error message from namd versions 2.11 and 2.12, both compiled
> from source code.
> Thank you all,
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Mon Dec 31 2018 - 23:20:24 CST