Re: GaMD in NAMD

From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2017 - 09:20:11 CDT

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for your suggestion, I shall definitely get back to the paper.
However, for now, I am trying to get the GaMD simulation run without an
error. Would you know how to do that? I tried both NAMD 2.12 and the
current nightly build version, both gave the following error in the log file

Warning: The following variables were set in the
Warning: configuration file but will be ignored:
Warning: accelMDdual (accelMD)
ERROR: The following variables were set in the
ERROR: configuration file but are NOT VALID
ERROR: accelMDsigma0D
ERROR: accelMDSigma0P
ERROR: accelMDGEquiSteps
ERROR: accelMDGEquiPrepSteps