Re: DNA capping

From: Nicholus Bhattacharjee (nicholusbhattacharjee_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2017 - 07:38:24 CDT

Hello Dan,

Thank you. Actually I could find a psfgen input file to cap as well as make
the residues deoxy. It is working fine with top_all27_prot_na.inp topology
file but if I use top_all36_na.rtf topology file it is showing error due to
absence of patch DEO1 and DEO2. So do I use patch from
top_all27_prot_na.inp for this purpose. Thank you again.

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Strahs, Dr. Daniel Bernard <dstrahs_at_pace.edu