Re: Fatal error in the simulation of a water box

From: Brian Radak (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Wed May 31 2017 - 08:33:47 CDT

That does seem a bit unusual. You probably don't need the "splitPatch"
command, since that is default. Exclude 1-2 is also unusual, but makes
perfect sense in this case (the more usual exclude 1-4 should also have
the same effect).

I've also had trouble with small water boxes since the system is so
small - I unfortunately do not have a guaranteed solutions other than to
use the CPU code (as opposed to CUDA, etc).

HTH,

Brian

--
Brian Radak