Re: Querries on eABF

From: Souvik Sinha (souvik.sinha893_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2017 - 02:51:31 CDT

Hi,

1. I am running a 2D eABF using "alpha" & "distanceZ" colvars as my 2 RCs.
In the *colvar.traj files, I am getting fields like " step alpha
r_alpha Translocation r_Translocation". I don't get what does this "
r_colvarName" field mean?

2. I have also tried semi-eABF by enabling "extendedLagrangian" for 'alpha'
colvar, but not for 'distanceZ' colvar. But eventually, it failed to do
what I wished for. It stopped with an error as follows:

colvars: can't read "extendedFluctuation": no such variable
FATAL ERROR: Error in the collective variables module: No such file or
directory

Then I switched to full eABF by enabling "extendedLagrangian" for both
the colvars. So it seems my approach is not correct for semi-eABF. Can you
please help me out?

Souvik