TCBG Live Computational Biophysics Workshop Lectures

From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2017 - 08:24:13 CDT

Dear users,

for those who could not attend the Computational Biophysics Workshop at
Urbana, April 17-21, or are interested on our lectures, you will be able to
follow the morning lectures of the workshop live on our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/TCBGUIUC/.

The lecture sessions will be held at Beckman Institute, University of
Illinois Urbana-Champaign, from 9 to 12 am (CDT). The program is available
at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Workshop/Urbana2017a/program.html

Best wishes

João Ribeiro

--