Fatal Error in NAMD

From: Faramarz Joodaki (fjoodaki_at_my.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2017 - 12:14:51 CDT

Dear Users,

I am trying to run a MD simulation after 10000 steps minimization. After
the minimization is finished perfectly, exactly before MD simulation,
unfortunately, I faced this below error:

"TCL: run called with minimization enabled; use minimize command instead
FATAL ERROR: run called with minimization enabled; use minimize command
instead
    while executing
"run 100000"
    (file "ty.conf" line 111)
------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: run called with minimization enabled; use minimize
command instead
    while executing
"run 100000"
    (file "ty.conf" line 111)

Charm++ fatal error:
FATAL ERROR: run called with minimization enabled; use minimize command
instead
    while executing
"run 100000"
    (file "ty.conf" line 111)"

The minimization and run part of my configuration file is:

minimization on
minimize 10000
run 50000

I would be so grateful if you could guide me with this matter.

Best Regards,
Faramarz