Re: torsional restrain

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2017 - 11:09:02 CST

Hi Lara,

A few things spring to mind that might be simple fixes, since the syntax looks right:

1.) I recall some parameters in NAMD being case-sensitive. In the manual, its extraBonds and extraBondsFile.
2.) Make sure the res.txt is in the right place. Should be in the same directory as the .conf/.namd file.

-Josh