How to define spheres of different sizes and their spatial constrains using NAMD?

From: Sahoo, Dushyant (Dushyant.Sahoo_at_uphs.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2017 - 02:40:33 CST

Hi All,

Can you please tell me how to use NAMD software to define molecules and their geometry in space i.e. packing molecules in a defined region of space. I want to use this to create tubular lipids. How can I do this using NAMD/VMD software? I have searched the internet and found that Packmol can do this type of packing. How can I do this type of packing using NAMD?

Thank You,
Dushyant Sahoo