Re: How to get ideal alpha-helical, ω-shaped γ-turn, and turn/310-helix conformations

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 13 2017 - 02:57:13 CST

Hi Lucas,

For that work, the reference conformations were not strictly speaking
"ideal" (if I wrote that, it was a poor choice of words). They were local
energy minima of that particular peptide under those particular conditions,
and I selected them from ABF trajectories using different coordinates.

If you are simulating the very same system, I will gladly share the files I
used (perhaps off-list) - however they don't have any general value: some
of them are rather idiosyncratic of that peptide.

Best,
Jerome