Gradual cooling of the system

From: Natalia Ostrowska (n.ostrowska_at_cent.uw.edu.pl)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2017 - 02:23:11 CST

Yes, you have to write a short script at the end of your.conf/.namd file in
tcl saying for I in like 30 increase i, make the temperature $temperature
-10 and run like 10000
So you will have i rounds of dynamics with the temperature decreasing
Find some termalisation script for code example

Merry Christmas,
Natalia

W dniu poniedziaƂek, 25 grudnia 2017 Monika Madhavi <monikamadhavi_at_gmail.com>
napisaƂ(a):