Re: Script for Terachem QMMM

From: Marcelo C. R. Melo (melomcr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2017 - 15:45:59 CST

Hi Chris,
Thank you for reaching out. We do have a script for tera-chem, but some
oversight kept it from the webpage.
The webpage <http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/qmmm/> has been updated with
the script to call tera-chem from NAMD's QM/MM internal interface.

if the link above did not work, use this:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/qmmm/

Best,
Marcelo

---