Re: atom selection error

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2017 - 00:38:19 CST

Please try to clarify your problem. Two emails ago, you mentioned the error
"no atoms selected." Now you are saying it is "atom select cannot parse
selection text". This is not the same error!
Also, I think you may have misinterpreted my previous email. My point is
that backbone should *not* be checked.