Re: metadynamics run in NAMD or using plumed in NAMD

From: yjcoshc (yjcoshc_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2017 - 19:22:06 CST

Hi, plumed only officially support NAMD 2.9. For later version I have
post a patch in plumed user group:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/plumed-users/xcfXPpm1HiE/tBmwRN3aAwAJ

However I suggest running metadynamics in NAMD with its colvars module.
Both metadynamics algorithms in colvars and plumed are actually the
same, but their implementations may differ. The difference includes
energy units, SIGMA(plumed) vs hillWidth(colvars) and so on.

在 2017年12月08日 07:49, Rabeta Yeasmin 写道: