Re: Dihedral colvar

From: PRITI ROY (priitii.roy_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2017 - 13:55:01 CDT

Dear Jerome,

Thank you again for giving such information. Now I have used the "tcl" in
NAMD input file for colvar and create such type of colvar string as you
told previously. But still this is not working. Can you please check the
script which I copied in below where I might did some mistake.

####NAMD input file
structure ../../c_ion.psf
coordinates ../../c_ion.pdb
outputname min01 #writes final .vel and .coor

paraTypeCharmm on #parameter file is charmm type
parameters /home/nsengupta/priti/restrain/par_all22_prot.prm

exclude scaled1-4 #which pair is excluded from non-bonded
inter
1-4scaling 1.0
cutoff 12.5 #coulomb and vdW in Angs
switching on #smoothing function for coulomb and vdW
switchdist 10.5 #distance at which smooth starts (in Angs)
pairlistdist 13.5 #goes with cutoff

timestep 2.0 #timesteps are in femtoseconds
rigidBonds all ;# needed for 2fs steps
nonbondedFreq 1 #time steps between non-bonded evaluation
restartfreq 1 #at this frequency
dcdfile min01.dcd #writes .dcd file
dcdfreq 500 #at this frequency
outputEnergies 500 #writes energy at this frequency
fullElectFrequency 2 #time steps between Coulomb evaluation
stepspercycle 20 #atoms are reassigned every cycle

PME on #use particle mesh Ewald for Coulomb
PMEGridSpacing 1.0

cellBasisVector1 118.0 0.0 0.0 #periodic boundary
cellBasisVector2 0.0 76.0 0.0 #conditions
cellBasisVector3 0.0 0.0 89.0
cellOrigin 232.49 80.76 7.22

minimization on
numsteps 20000

colvars on

###file opening containg atom index and phi/psi value
set f1 [open "c_A.dat" r] #atom C index
set ff1 [read $f1]
set f2 [open "n_A.dat" r] #atom N index
set ff2 [read $f2]
set f3 [open "ca_A.dat" r] #atom CA index
set ff3 [read $f3]
set f4 [open "phi1_a.dat" r] #phi value
set ff4 [read $f4]

for {set n 0} {$n <= 54} {incr n} {