Re: Constraining and imparting motion to a geometry

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2017 - 07:42:47 CDT

Hello Abhay,

The position constraints are absolute, they will conflict with a moving
restraint such as SMD. To keep the conformation fixed, you probably want to
restrain an *RMSD* collective variable. If you need to restrain the
*orientation* as well, have a look at the collective variable component of
the same name.

Best,
Jerome