Re: Creating psf file for ligand

From: Roshan Shrestha (roshanpra_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2017 - 12:58:07 CDT

Nikhil,
        I have attached both .pdb and .mol2 formats of the ligand which you
can check in here. In Quick MD setup, I uploaded the pdb file of the
ligand, then in Model/Chain selection option, I checked both Read all
models and Hetero Type. Now, I am having a bit of problem in Reading Hetero
Chain options, I used CHARMM General Force Field to generate CHARMM top &
par files option to upload .mol2 file, but still error persists. Can you
please check my results ?
Thanks

--
Roshan Shrestha