write first point into (vel)dcd file

From: Laura Joana (laurajoanalopes_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2017 - 07:11:37 CDT

Hello users,

Just a simple question: is there a way to force NAMD to write into the
(vel)dcd file ? Because I'm running a simulation that at every few steps I
restart from a new point and I write into new dcd and veldcd files. The
point is that it would help me if the start point is also included in the
dcd file, but it never is. So is there a command like "write(vel)dcd" ? I
tried run 0 thinking that this would mistaken NAMD, but he is not that dumb
!
Thank you all,

Laura