Re: DNA capping

From: Nicholus Bhattacharjee (nicholusbhattacharjee_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2017 - 07:09:08 CDT

Hello all,

After some searching in google I found the following command to cap DNA.

$ segment A {first 5TER last 3TER pdb init.pdb}

However it is giving me the following error

psfgen) building segment A
argument: presname
MOLECULE DESTROYED BY FATAL ERROR! Use resetpsf to start over.
ERROR: failed while building segment

Can someone kindly help on this.

Thanks