Re: Querries on eABF

From: Souvik Sinha (souvik.sinha893_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2017 - 00:45:37 CDT

Thanks for the reply.

I know that each replica would separately give output of its grad & counts
(classical ABF). But here in eABF, each replica is giving multiple grads &
count files as I mentioned in the previous mail. One set is for CZAR
estimator that I understood but what about other sets? how do I suppose to
handle them?

--
Souvik Sinha
Research Fellow