Re: colvars not scaling well in NAMD 2.10

From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2017 - 11:46:32 CST

Thanks Jerome for the input. That really helped.

Giacomo, thanks for the explanation. I initially benchmarked my system on
NAMD 2.12 which went fine. And then I saw problems in NAMD 2.10 and was
quite confused. I have been in touch with Sunhwan, hopefully they will be
able to get their patch to work for NAMD 2.12.

Best regards,
Chitrak.