Re: about colvar module in NAMD

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2017 - 12:49:24 CST

Please reply to the list.

The script ./update-colvars-code.sh does not update a binary version of
NAMD, only the source code, which you need to recompile.

You are also confusing the NAMD version (2.12 is the latest) with the
architecture.

Lastly, have you checked for any other more informative error messages
above (see my previous message)? I won't ask you a third time.

Giacomo