Re: Colvar distance xy to restrain ions

From: Azadeh Alavizargar (azadeh.alavizargar_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 12 2017 - 04:30:42 CST

Dear Jerome

Thanks a lot for your quick response. You are right, I am sorry about that.
I need a lower boundary. Actually, because of the form of my structure, I
need lots of ions, otherwise, I would have kept the ones that neutralize
the system.

I checked my log file, there is no such line for colvar.

There are only these lines for SMP:

Charm++> Running on 1 unique compute nodes (24-way SMP).
CkLoopLib is used in SMP with a simple dynamic scheduling (converse-level
notification) but not using node-level queue

What about using TCLforces? I am not sure if using it would definitely keep
the ions outside the cylinder.

Thank you very much again for your time and help.

Best,
Azadeh