Re: psfgen - pdbalias when using readpsf

From: Brian Radak (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2016 - 14:48:01 CST

Thanks Peter,

So is there no way to do this internally? There's no general way to
rebuild a PSF on-the-fly without knowing all of the segments beforehand
and having them in separate PDBs - right?

I guess I can always add a "renameresidue" command (although boy is that
ugly) similar to the "renameatom" command. Probably better would be to
create a "rename" command that can be used variously as "rename atom" or
"rename residue". And here I thought I was done futzing up psfgen after
2.12 was released!

Brian